Scaffolding Extension Form
To complete this form you must be running a modern browser such as Edge, Chrome, Safari, Firefox.
Operations Director for Economic & Community Infrastructure
Application/permission to erect or retain on or over a highway and scaffolding or other
structure in accordance with:-
Highways Act 1980, Section 169, Local Authorities (Transport Charges) Regulations 1998,
the approval of hoardings in accordance with The Highways Act 1980 (Section 172 & 173)
- Please note there is a fee of £90.00 to cover administration and site inspection costs.
- Please note that this fee is non-refundable.
- Please read the specific Schedule of Conditions prior to completing the form.
- Please provide the following information clearly allowing at least 10 working days before you wish to erect the scaffolding.
- Only emergency applications will be processed with less than 10 working days’ notice.
- The permit is valid for 28 days. Subsequent extensions will require a new application and are subject to a further fee.
- If the scaffolding is still on site after 28 days then you must apply and pay for an extension