Funding for 2 Year Olds
How do I qualify?
Parents/carers who receive any of the following will be eligible for funding for 2 year olds:
- Income Support (IS)
- Employment Support Allowance (Income Related)
- Universal Credit
- Income-based Job Seekers Allowance (IBJSA)
- Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit with an annual taxable income (as assessed by HMR&C) of less than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit with an annual taxable income (as assessed by HMRC) of less than £16,190
- Children who are 2 who attract Disability Living Allowance
- Children who are 2 and have been adopted, or who have left care through special guardianship or residence orders.
- Children who are 2 and are fostered in Somerset.
- Children who are 2 and have an Education Health and Care Plan
Please note: Only the benefits listed above qualify for funding for 2 year olds.